LOUNGE ATTENDANTS| SINGAPORE LOUNGE |MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group is a leading hospitality company, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens and Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
This exclusive catering contract is for a prestigious Business Class and First Class operation based at Melbourne International Airport. We are looking to expand our current operation and are inviting expressions of interest from potential Lounge Attendants!
- Shifts are available on a casual, flexible basis.
- Duties and varied and interesting. They include a mix of Food and Beverage service, Housekeeping and Reception.
- Shifts will be available from 05:00 – 02:30 over 7 days per week.
- Requires a security check to be able to successfully receive an ASIC Pass as a condition of successful employment
- Ensuring the Lounge is consistently cleaned, prepared and presented to 5 star standards.
- Meeting and greeting guests at reception, General Customer service in an exclusive lounge.
- Attending to and presenting Food and Beverage offering.
- Re-stocking fridges and ensuring the buffet is plentiful.
- Representing a premium brand in a first class environment.
- Ability to provide 5 star quality hospitality service.
- High energy levels equal to this fast paced, multifaceted role
- High standards of cleanliness and presentation
- Immaculate grooming, clear and precise communication
- Food & Beverage exposure/experience previously is highly beneficial
- A working understanding of Food safety Standards