KITCHEN ATTENDANT | CITY GARDEN CATERING |ROZELLE
City Garden Catering - Rozelle
Trippas White Group is now looking for a dedicated and experienced kitchen steward to join our growing team. The role will be based at our Production kitchen in Rozelle which will be servicing multiple iconic Sydney venues.
You will be working within an energetic, friendly environment, with a dedicated Head Chef and team who are fun and treat each other like family. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy the fast paced environment the Trippas White Group has to offer.
We embrace a work/life balance and an organisation who offers true leadership and continuous learning. We are looking for an outstanding, dedicated, motivated person who has experience working in a busy kitchen environment and can deliver high quality, modern and seasonal food.
We want you!
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Kitchen Steward for our boutique production kitchen facility based at Rozelle. Reporting to the Production Team Manager you will be preparing fresh food and amazing food which will be delivered to our venues for the start of their day. Early starts and you will work five day shifts on a 7 day rotating roster.
Do you have?
- Available to start at 5am
- Sound food handling experience in a commercial kitchen environment - min 12 months
- Experience in the preparation of large quantities of sandwiches, salads, platters and pre-made foods
- Preparation of food for restaurants, cafes and functions
- HACCP and sound Food Safety knowledge
- The ability to work under pressure in fast paced environments
- A professional and reliable team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to get to location via public transport or on street parking
Who are we?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating high profile restaurants, cafés and events across Australia. The company’s prestigious portfolio includes 360 Bar and Dining, Centennial Parklands Dining, Botanic Gardens Restaurant, the The Beach house-Avalon and Sydney Opera House Eat, Drink Western Foyers. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless career possibilities.
Then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions on our careers page - this is a full time position.