CASUAL CHEFS | SINGAPORE LOUNGE | MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Holidays start better in an Airport Lounge!
Dine, relax, work and freshen up prior to flying: our premium lounges are renowned world class services and facilities. They defy the conventional, ushering in a new era of luxury travel that sets them apart, delivering an elite team of hosts, chefs and attendants. We provide authentic, hearty and wholesome cuisine. It is not about giving you more, it’s about giving you smarter choices, doing things more thoughtfully, and rethinking the ordinary.
Trippas White Group is excited to be in partnership with Singapore Airlines, serving a high-end menu to guests in their prestigious First and Business Class Airport Lounge based at the Melbourne International Airport. This is a fantastic opportunity for a casual chef who has current / recent experience in a premium corporate operation.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a diverse range of corporate hospitality kitchens
- Have demonstrated high end catering and cooking experience.
- A good, working knowledge of different Asian cuisine.
- Ability to work a minimum of 3 – 5 days across a 7 day roster with variable start times.
- Flexible and willing attitude, strong customer service skills
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- A working understanding of Food Safety Standards, experience of HACCP advantageous
- Requires a security check to be able to successfully receive an ASIC Pass as a condition of successful employment
Be part of something big!
Singapore Lounge is part of leading hospitality company Trippas White Group, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, and the Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.