Food and Beverage Catering Assistant- Canberra Sites
Canberra Grammar School / AIS
We are currently seeking experienced, talented, passionate and enthusiastic staff to join our existing casual HUB – Our food and beverage team who works across the venue collection. Our venues host events and functions and this allows you the opportunity to work across a variety of exciting venues and on amazing events!
These venues include:
- Australian Institute of Sport
- Canberra Grammar
- Various events across the country’s capital city
You need to have the following to apply:
- Flexible availability: Monday through Sunday – early starts and late finishes
- Willing to work in pop up concession outlets - for concerts and stage shows: various sites/locations
- Minimum 1 yr. experience - F&B / Functions and Cafe
- Experience in event set up and take down, including tea stations and bar service
- Ability to provide 5 star customer service, attitude and passion
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Table service and minimum of 2 plate carrying required
- Clear and precise communication. - fluent English is a must
- Adaptable personality, ability to take direction and work under pressure
- Positive, friendly and team focused individuals
- Current RSA Certificate is essential
Who are we?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating high profile restaurants, cafés and events across Australia. The company’s prestigious portfolio includes 360 Bar and Dining, Centennial Homestead, Botanic Gardens Restaurant, The Avalon on the Beach and Sydney Opera House - Portside Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless career possibilities.
To apply: please fill out the questions on our careers page