Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group operates iconic venues and event spaces from premium locations such as Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Tower, Centennial Homestead, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Avalon on the Beach and Sydney Airport. Working for Trippas White Group opens endless possibilities to a vast array of hospitality concepts and venues across Australia.
Trippas White Group is focused on delivering an exceptional experience, therefore we need an outstanding Marketing Coordinator to join the Head Office Sales & Marketing team. Reporting to the General Manager of Sales & Marketing, this person will be responsible for supporting the growth of the company through the coordination and execution of integrated sales & marketing campaigns, with a particular focus on digital marketing. The role primarily supports the activities of the Marketing & Communications Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, and Venue Managers.
As a Marketing Coordinator we would expect you to have the following;
- Qualification in marketing/communications
- Strong communication and written skills
- Effective time and project management skills
- General reporting skills to support sales & marketing activities, eg. media monitoring and sales reports
- Digital marketing experience such as social media, web, eDM
- Strong client and customer liaison skills
- Be motivated, creative and innovative with the ability to think outside the box when approaching new ideas and operations
- Experience in a similar role advantageous
If you would like the opportunity to join the hospitality leaders, please send your updated resume by clicking APPLY.
Trippas White Group is collecting personal information from you as part of the recruitment process. If you do not provide the personal information requested in this form, then we may not be able to process your application.
We will not disclose your personal information to any overseas recipient, although some of your personal information may be stored on secure servers located in Australia.