SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER | HEAD OFFICE
Trippas White Group is a national hospitality provider operating iconic restaurant and event spaces in premium locations including Sydney Tower, Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Centennial Parklands, Sydney Airport and more throughout the country.
The company is in a growth phase and seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to manage the Tourism venues and oversee multiple venues and group activities. A digital transformation project is underway so experience is this area will be highly favoured.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will have two coordinators in your team and assist in the effective operation of the graphic design studio of three designers as well as external agencies. You will be responsible for sales and marketing strategy development through to the execution of integrated campaigns, with a particular focus on digital marketing.
Required skills & experience
- Qualification in marketing/communications and/or experience in agency/marketing environment
- Effective stake holder & staff management skills
- Develop sales and marketing strategies plans and budgets for all marketing collateral – POS, social, web, database, web, print
- Establish 3rd party partnership marketing channels
- Effectively manage external agency relationship to deliver on time and on budget
- Positive leadership style with a sense of humour
- General reporting skills to support sales & marketing activities, eg. media monitoring and sales reports
- Be motivated, creative and innovative with the ability to think outside the box when approaching new ideas and operations
Please apply online and follow the link to our careers page to answer some questions!