CAFE MANAGER | AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIAL
The Australian War Memorial combines a shrine, a world-class museum, and an extensive archive. The Memorial's purpose is to commemorate the sacrifice of those Australians who have died in war. Its mission is to assist Australians to remember, interpret and understand the Australian experience of war and its enduring impact on Australian society. The hospitality offerings include a mix of restaurant, café and events.
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra Grammar School and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding Café Manager to work at The Australian War Memorial. We are looking for a person who prides themselves on being a professional who can supervise a dedicated team and lead by example. You will have current and recent experience working in café environments, a real passion for food innovation to keep customers engaged through continuous improvement and outstanding customer service.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a manager
- Strong leadership, service skills and food and beverage knowledge
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience as an outstanding café all-rounder (bar, barista, table service and cashier experience)
- Worked in either a contemporary café, gastro pub and/or restaurants
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation that is translated in the way your team presents
- A working understanding of Food Safety Standards
To apply for this role, please fill out the additional questions on our careers page!