CAFÉ SUPERVISOR | AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIAL
Australian War Memorial
The Australian War Memorial combines a shrine, a world-class museum, and an extensive archive. The Memorial's purpose is to commemorate the sacrifice of those Australians who have died in war. Its mission is to assist Australians to remember, interpret and understand the Australian experience of war and its enduring impact on Australian society. The hospitality offerings include a mix of restaurant, café and events.
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra Grammar School and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
We are currently seeking a highly experienced, talented, passionate and enthusiastic Café Supervisor, to join our team to supervise the café and staff. You will have previous experience working as a supervisor, and be able to hit the ground running! You will be strong in all areas of working the floor, Barista, service and food preparation... sound like the exciting role you’re looking for?
- Must have previous cafe supervisory experience
- Experience in a commercial kitchen - using machines, dishwashers etc
- Barista skills, coffee art and grinder knowledge
- High level of service delivery standards and customer service skills
- Food Preparation/short order cooking - Breakfast, Lunch experience
- Be able to operate a POS machine - cash handling
- Be a Team player, Positive and Passionate about good quality food
- Immaculate grooming - this is essential! Clear and precise communication skills, fluent English is a must
- Adaptable personality to work under pressure - positive, friendly and team focused leader
- Must have a current RSA Certificate
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions on our careers page in the following email!