CHEF | AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIAL
Australian War Memorial
The Australian War Memorial combines a shrine, a world-class museum, and an extensive archive. The Memorial's purpose is to commemorate the sacrifice of those Australians who have died in war. Its mission is to assist Australians to remember, interpret and understand the Australian experience of war and its enduring impact on Australian society. The hospitality offerings include a mix of restaurant, café and events.
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra Grammar School and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
We are looking for outstanding, dedicated, motivated chefs who have experience working in a busy kitchen environment who can deliver quality food, service and have a real passion for modern, delicious food! You will be working within an energetic, friendly environment, with a dedicated Head Chef and team. This is a unique opportunity for professional Chefs to join the kitchen team.
Full-time, part-time and casual roles available.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a professional kitchen
- Ability to produce quality food, use fresh produce and be creative
- Must have Qualifications or equivalent trade experience
- HACCP and sound Food Safety knowledge
- Prepared to work across multi outlets including cafe service and functions/events
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication and customer service skills
If this role sounds like the challenge you are seeking, then click APPLY and send your details to Trippas White Group NOW!