EVENT SALES & MARKETING MANAGER | AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIAL
Australian War Memorial
The Australian War Memorial combines a shrine, a world-class museum, and an extensive archive. The Memorial's purpose is to commemorate the sacrifice of those Australians who have died in war. Its mission is to assist Australians to remember, interpret and understand the Australian experience of war and its enduring impact on Australian society. The hospitality offerings include a mix of restaurant, café and events.
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra Grammar School and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
We are looking for an exceptional and experienced Event Sales & Marketing Manager to the team. Based in Canberra, the Event Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for generating and maximising corporate event revenue. The right person for the job will hit the ground running with established connections, managing corporate clients and will be tasked with maximising the potential of existing accounts as well as actively sourcing new business within these markets.
This role will excite a driven and enthusiastic event sales professional looking for a new opportunity in an iconic location with a desire to exceed targets and build success for themselves and the venue. Trippas White Group provides a warm, friendly and open culture and the opportunity to be part of an outgoing and supportive event sales team.
- 3+ years’ previous experience in event sales.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing and dynamic personality.
- Existing and strong established contacts within the corporate marketplace.
- Excellent client management and relationship development skills..
- Strong financial understanding of sales reporting, budgets and forecasting.
- Proven success in meeting sales targets, new and existing business.
- Ability to plan, implement and execute sales strategies and business development plans.
- Highly presentable with excellent networking capabilities.
- High-level industry knowledge and understanding of market trends and competitors.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Respak knowledge, events and sales qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational and time management skills.
To Apply for this role, please fill out the questions on the application.