EVENT STAFF | AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIAL
The Australian War Memorial combines a shrine, a world-class museum, and an extensive archive. The Memorial's purpose is to commemorate the sacrifice of those Australians who have died in war. Its mission is to assist Australians to remember, interpret and understand the Australian experience of war and its enduring impact on Australian society. The hospitality offerings include a mix of restaurant, café and events.
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra Grammar School and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
We are currently seeking highly experienced talented, passionate and enthusiastic casual staff to join our events teams to work across our fantastic venue collection. Our venue hosts many events and functions and this allows you the opportunity to work when you please and how often you like!
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in food and beverage
- Must be proficient in plate-carrying - minimum 2
- Can do setup and pack down in minimal time frame
- Clear communication skills, strong English proficiency
- Confident and outgoing personality, friendly and team focused individuals
- Passionate and positive ‘can do’ attitude; takes initiative
- Current RSA certificate – a MUST!
Please follow the link to apply for the role.