EVENTS OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR | AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIAL
Australian War Memorial
The Australian War Memorial combines a shrine, a world-class museum, and an extensive archive. The Memorial's purpose is to commemorate the sacrifice of those Australians who have died in war. Its mission is to assist Australians to remember, interpret and understand the Australian experience of war and its enduring impact on Australian society. The hospitality offerings include a mix of restaurant, café and events.
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra Grammar School and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
We are now seeking to appoint a professional and experienced Events Operations Supervisor to execute the significant events in this prestigious environment.
- Strong, hands-on operational experience in a supervisory position
- Exposure to events of large-scale capacity
- Professional presentation, immaculate grooming and the ability to communicate to our highly regarded clients
- Ability to present and brief to your team members- thorough food and beverage knowledge is essential
- Willingness to lead and support the team where ever possible and needed
- Understanding the sequence of service and the importance of back and front of house collaboration
- Basic administration skills- emails, briefing notes, event reporting, forecasting
- Flexible approach to work load- occasional weekends will be required
To apply please follow the link.