KITCHEN HANDS | AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIAL
The Australian War Memorial combines a shrine, a world-class museum, and an extensive archive. The Memorial's purpose is to commemorate the sacrifice of those Australians who have died in war. Its mission is to assist Australians to remember, interpret and understand the Australian experience of war and its enduring impact on Australian society. The hospitality offerings include a mix of restaurant, café and events.
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra Grammar School and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Kitchen Hands for our kitchen facility. Reporting to the Head Chef, you will be preparing fresh food and amazing food which will be served to our clients at The Australian War Memorial.
Full time, part time and casual roles available.
- Similar F&B/ Kitchen Hand experience in a fast paced, high volume outlet
- Sound food handling experience in a commercial kitchen environment - min 12 months
- Good food preparation Skills for cafes and functions
- High level of cleanliness and hygiene
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Clear communication, customer service orientated
- HACCP and sound Food Safety knowledge
Please follow the link to apply!!