CASUAL CHEFS | Iconic Sydney Locations
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group is a leading hospitality company in Australia, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
We want you!
We are looking for experienced, flexible and reliable Chefs to work alongside some of Australia's leading Head Chefs in our iconic Sydney venues and Eastern Suburbs locations. If you have experience working in fast paced Cafés, Restaurants and Events delivering premium quality, we would love to hear from you. You will be responsible for the service of the finest and freshest local produce, delivering good quality and modern innovative food in breath taking locations.
- Centennial Homestead
- Scots College - Bellevue Hill
- Pavilion – Domain Park
- Botanic Gardens
- The Shed - Queens Park
- Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club - Point Piper
- Roslyn Packer Theatre - The Rocks
- Sydney Opera House
- Telstra Corporation
- Bridge Bar/Coast Cafe - Sydney International Airport
Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a fast paced kitchen environment
- Able to work flexible days across a 7 day operation
- Must have qualifications or trade experience equivalent - commercial cookery cert 3
- Clear communication and customer service skills
- Prepared to work in multi outlets including restaurant service, production and café
- Exposure in an upmarket environment - similar food quality and standards are expected
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- HACCP and sound Food Safety knowledge is desirable
- Must be able to hit the ground running with no heavy support
- You will be reliable, dedicated, willing to continue learning and be passionate
- Easy access to public transport for early starts and late finishes
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule – Shifts will vary week to week depending on events and venue demand.
Then we want to hear from you!
Please follow the link to apply.