RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR | SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE | PORTSIDE
Oh what a view!
PORTSIDE Sydney Opera House is a food concept offering both grab and go options from the inside bar, for pre-theatre goers and those on the move, also for those who want to sit back and take in the amazing Sydney Harbour views, an outdoor dining area offering share plates, bubbles, cocktails & drinks plus a seasonal dining menu created by our Head Chef, Daniel Stewart.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding Restaurant Supervisor to work full time at the Sydney Opera House - Portside. We are looking for a person who prides themselves on being a professional who can supervise a dedicated team and lead by example. You will have experience working in a la carte and events environments, a real passion for food innovation and you will need to be ‘on-trend’ to satisfy this knowledgeable audience, keeping them engaged through continuous improvement and outstanding customer service.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a hands on Supervisor
- Minimum 5 years a la carte serving experience, including bar, barista, table service & cashier experience
- Able to assist Manager with tasks such as daily briefing, cash handling, banking & hosting
- Strong leadership, communication skills and food and beverage knowledge
- Able to work full time hours across a 7 day roster with 2 days off, around 50 hours per week
- Flexible and willing attitude
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation that is translated in the way your team presents
- A working understanding of Food Safety Standards
Who are we?
Portside, Sydney Opera House is part of a leading hospitality company, Trippas White Group, which operates from premium locations such as Centennial Homestead, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
Please answer the questions on our careers page with an updated resume.