RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR | ROYAL PRINCE EDWARD YACHT CLUB | POINT PIPER
Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club
The Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club (RPEYC) is a private yacht club located on Felix Bay, Point Piper on the southern shoreline of Sydney Harbour. The first floor of the Clubhouse consists of the Club Bar, full sized billiard table, a large lounge room and separate dining room overlooking Shark Island. Apart from fully catered lunches and dinners, the lounge and dining room are used extensively for information evenings and sailing talks. Members are permitted to host their own private functions at the Club, catered to their specific requirements.
We are excited to announce a rare job opening at the Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club. We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join our team. Reporting in to the Venue Manager, this person will be responsible for delivering and executing across the multi-faceted venue.
In this unique role you will lead your team on the floor, supervise the restaurant operations and general day to day tasks of the venue. You will also be responsible for providing a positive environment among the team.
To ensure your success in this role you will have:
• A minimum 3 years’ experience in a leader role in a restaurant environment
• Ability to work 3 days a week: predominately Friday through Sunday
• Passion for providing exceptional customer service
• Excellent knowledge of food and beverage
• Motivation and innovation with the ability to lead by example
• Excellent communication skills, time management and dedication
• High level of cleanliness and hygiene
• Clear communication skills, flexible, resilient and passionate
• Cost control experience including food, beverage and wage costs
• Experience training staff members
• Current RSA Certificate is a must
Who are we?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating high profile restaurants, cafés and events across Australia. The company’s prestigious portfolio includes 360 Bar and Dining, Centennial Homestead Dining, Botanic Gardens Restaurant, and Portside – Sydney Opera House. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless career possibilities
*Due to location of the venue, personal transport is recommended.