CHEF DE PARTIE | SINGAPORE LOUNGE |SYDNEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Business/First Class Lounge
Various shifts and start times over a 7 day rotating roster
Singapore Airlines International Lounge
Be part of something big!
Singapore Lounge is part of leading hospitality company Trippas White Group, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work within a premium 5 star operation other than a hotel. Trippas White Group provides the catering services to this lounge based at the Sydney International Airport.
You will be an experienced Chef who understands quality and the ability to work in an ongoing fast paced environment. The hours required vary from early morning to Late PM, 5 shifts per week therefore you need to be flexible - the hours will be set, however if flights are delayed, additional hours WILL BE REQUIRED.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a diverse range of hospitality kitchens
- Have demonstrated high end catering experience in a leadership role
- Cooked in a standalone, contemporary café, Buffet style and restaurants with Asian cuisine
- You will receive up to 40 hours per week, 5 Shifts per week – various shift times over 7 days.
- Flexible and willing attitude, strong written communication and customer service skills
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation that is translated the way your kitchen and team presents
- A working understanding of Food safety Standards, experience of HACCP advantageous
- You will require a security check to be able to successfully receive an ASIC Pass as a condition of successful employment.
- Own transportation to Sydney international airport.
To apply for this role, please fill out the additional questions on our careers page!