EVENTS COMMIS CHEF | SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
The Sydney Opera House welcomes millions of visitors from all over the world every year. This world famous landmark on the beautiful Sydney Harbour hosts world-class performances, spectacular events and amazing dining experiences.
Trippas White Group has a proud history of providing boutique and exceptional hospitality services to guests in our iconic venues around Sydney. We are excited to be recruiting for the new theatre bars and event spaces in the Sydney Opera House. We are committed to providing excellent food and will be partnering with our Ambassador Chef – Karen Martini, who will work closely with our team to develop our dining and events menus. We are looking for skilled and enthusiastic staff to join our expanding team.
This is a unique opportunity for a professional Commis Chef to work with a dedicated and passionate kitchen team for events. You will be working within an energetic, friendly environment, with a dedicated Head Chef and team who are fun and treat each other like a big family. We are looking for an outstanding person who has experience working functions and events, delivering quality and contemporary innovative food.
To ensure your success in this role you will have
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a professional kitchen environment
- Must have qualifications or trade experience equivalent
- Able to work 5 days across a 7 day operation
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication and customer service skills
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- Easy access to public transport for occasional early starts and late finishes
- You will be reliable, dedicated, willing to continue learning and passionate
To apply for this role, please send your resume and fill out the questions on our careers page.