LOGISTICS MANAGER | SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
The Sydney Opera House welcomes millions of visitors from all over the world every year. This world famous landmark on the beautiful Sydney Harbour hosts world-class performances, spectacular events and amazing dining experiences.
Trippas White Group has a proud history of providing boutique and exceptional hospitality services to guests in our iconic venues around Sydney. We are excited to be recruiting for the theatre bars and event spaces in the Sydney Opera House. We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced staff to join our expanding team.
We are looking for an experienced Logistics manager to organise the storage and distribution of goods and equipment. In this role, you will ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time. You will also be involved in transportation, stock control and monitoring the flow of goods within our venue at the Sydney Opera House.
Duties will include:
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvement
You will need to have:
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- A logical and systematic approach to work
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Good time management ability
Please answer the questions on our careers page with a your resume attached.