SENIOR SALES COORDINATOR | SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
The Sydney Opera House welcomes millions of visitors from all over the world every year. This world famous landmark on the beautiful Sydney Harbour hosts world-class performances, spectacular events and amazing dining experiences.
Trippas White Group has a proud history of providing boutique and exceptional hospitality services to guests in our iconic venues around Sydney. We are excited to be recruiting for the theatre bars and event spaces in the Sydney Opera House. We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced staff to join our expanding team.
We are seeking an outstanding Senior Sales Coordinator with experience in events to join our dynamic event sales team. At the Sydney Opera House, the Senior Sales Coordinator is responsible for generating and maximising corporate, and social event revenue. The right person for the job will hit the ground running with established connections, managing corporate, wedding and social clients and will be tasked with maximising the potential of existing accounts as well as actively sourcing new business within these markets.
This role will excite a driven and enthusiastic event sales professional looking for a new opportunity in an iconic location with a desire to exceed targets and build success for themselves and the venue. Trippas White Group provides a warm, friendly and open culture and the opportunity to be part of an outgoing and supportive sales team.
- 3+ years’ previous experience in event sales.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing and dynamic personality.
- Existing and strong established contacts within the corporate marketplace.
- Excellent client management and relationship development skills.
- Strong financial understanding of sales reporting, budgets and forecasting.
- Proven success in meeting sales targets, new and existing business.
- Ability to plan, implement and execute sales strategies and business development plans.
- Highly presentable with excellent networking capabilities.
- High-level industry knowledge and understanding of market trends and competitors.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Respak knowledge, events and sales qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational and time management skills.
Please upload your CV and answer the questions on our careers page