FOOD AND BEVERAGE ATTENDANTS | AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIAL
The Australian War Memorial combines a shrine, a world-class museum, and an extensive archive. The Memorial's purpose is to commemorate the sacrifice of those Australians who have died in war. Its mission is to assist Australians to remember, interpret and understand the Australian experience of war and its enduring impact on Australian society. The hospitality offerings include a mix of restaurant, café and events.
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra Grammar School and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
Trippas White Group is focused on delivering an exceptional experience and therefore needs outstanding food and beverage attendants for our Café and Events Team.
To ensure your success in this role you will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Worked in either a contemporary café, or a la carte restaurants and have had experience working in functions or events
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with cash handling and POS systems
- Flexible and able to work across a 7 day rotating roster
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- A working understanding of Food safety Standards
- Current RSA
If this role sounds like it is for you, please click APPLY and send your details to Trippas White Group NOW!