SOUS CHEF | AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIAL
The Australian War Memorial combines a shrine, a world-class museum, and an extensive archive. The hospitality offerings include a mix of restaurant, café and events.
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group operates from premium locations. Working for Trippas White Group means experience at multiple premium venue and opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
We want you!
We are looking for a Sous Chef who will be responsible for the service of high quality food to a large inbound tourist market and corporate events. You will have a strong understanding of a production kitchen and the logistics behind making it successful, while being able to demonstrate your excellent time management skills.
To be successful in this role:
- Minimum 2-3 years Sous Chef experience
- Chef qualifications or trade experience equivalent
- Prepared to work in multi outlets including restaurant service, events and café
- High volume production kitchen experience to support our inbound market
- Experience in managing food costs, staffing, menu design, ordering and invoicing
- Ability to mentor, lead and coach other team members
- You will be reliable, dedicated, willing to continue learning and passionate
Upload your resume