EVENTS CHEF DE PARTIE / JUNIOR SOUS | SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
The Sydney Opera House welcomes millions of visitors from all over the world every year. This world famous landmark on the beautiful Sydney Harbour hosts world-class performances, spectacular events and amazing dining experiences.
Trippas White Group has a proud history of providing boutique and exceptional hospitality services to guests in our iconic venues around Sydney. We are excited to be recruiting for the theatre bars and event spaces in the Sydney Opera House. We are committed to providing excellent food and we have partnered with Ambassador Chef – Karen Martini, who has worked closely with our team to develop our dining and events menus.
This is a unique opportunity for a professional Chef de Partie or Junior Sous to join the event kitchen team. We are looking for an outstanding person who has had experience working in a fast paced kitchen servicing functions and events and delivering good quality, modern food.
To ensure your success in this role you will have
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a professional environment
- Able to work 5 days across a 7 day operation
- Must have Qualifications or trade experience equivalent
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication and customer service skills
- Prepared to work in multi outlets including restaurant service, events and café
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- Easy access to public transport for occasional early starts and late finishes
- You will be reliable, dedicated, willing to continue learning and passionate
To apply for this role, please send your resume and fill out the questions on our careers page.