CAFE NIGHT SHIFT LEADER | CASTLE HILL RSL
Castle Hill RSL (CHRSL) is the premier hospitality venue in north-west Sydney. The venue delivers great food and memorable functions for its members and guests. Castle Hill RSL is proud to support the community in offering an inviting space for dining and entertainment.
CHRSL is part of the leading hospitality company Trippas White Group, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Tower Dining and The Australian War Memorial.
The Candidate & Role:
This is your opportunity to have a full-time salaried role, delivering face to face great customer service, to the Clubs members and visitors in a busy café open every night of the week.
You’ll be experienced making great coffee, serving café food over the counter and using a modern point of sale system to meet the expectations of a busy café within the Club environment.
Open 7 days and nights, the Café Night Shift – Leader will work 5 nights per week (including Friday & Saturday nights) until the club closes. Shifts will finish between 1:30am & 3:30am depending on the night.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Cash Handling, Point of Sale and EFTPOS terminal payments
- Using a 3 Group espresso machine in a busy order at the counter café
- Preparing & Serving food (hot and cold) throughout your shift
- Cleaning down and closing the Café Counter and service area
- Cashing up the shifts takings
- Working alone (behind the counter) for the final hours of the shift and being able/willing to accept help from others when required
- Ability to work within a large club environment with multiple outlets and very busy service periods
If you are looking for stability and certainty in a well-known and popular entertainment venue that is focused on delivering a great hospitality experience to members and guests then please apply by filling out the questions on our careers page and uploading your CV.