RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR | PORTSIDE | SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
Located within a world class venue, Portside Restaurant offers a contemporary and sophisticated dining setting for all guests. The venue is open for a casual lunch to a planned affair and can cater for all occasions. Trippas White Group has a proud history of providing boutique and exceptional hospitality services to guests in our iconic venues around Sydney.
We are seeking a passionate restaurant supervisor to join us on a full time basis. This diverse role will see you supervising all sections of the restaurant - from service, bar to logistics. Be supported by the management team as you grow, learn and hone your skills in training new staff, handling and managing customer expectations and supporting junior staff members. You will be familiar with the pace, expectations and standards of Portside and be able to lead by example.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience - managing and leading a professional team within an upscale environment
- Proven extensive knowledge within Food and Beverage operations , including cocktails and bar service
- Strong ability to achieve business goals and service standards
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and results driven while being innovative and ambitious
- Immaculate grooming and personal presentation
- Able to work to a rotating roster
- Must have a RSA card
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today!