CHEF DE PARTIE | AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF SPORT
We are currently seeking an experienced, talented and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join our kitchen team at the Australian Institute of Sport. Trippas White Group provides a premium catering service of high-quality freshly prepared food for the Australian Sports Commission; Australia’s primary national sports administration and advisory agency, which is operated from within the Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra.
The right candidate will have the following;
- Must have at least 3 + years’ experience as a Chef de Partie
- Monday to Sunday availability - 5 days/2 days off consecutively
- Must have Qualifications or trade experience equivalent
- Passion for events, functions and set menus
- Bakery and pastry skills would be advantageous
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication, strong team player
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- HACCP experience
- Be prepared to have a working with children check and police check prior to starting
Who Are We?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating high profile restaurants, cafés and events across Australia. The hospitality company’s prestigious portfolio includes iconic venues in Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless careers possibilities.
Then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please answer the questions on our careers page and upload your CV.