CHEF DE PARTIE | CASTLE HILL RSL
Castle Hill RSL is the premier hospitality venue in north-west Sydney. The venue delivers great food and memorable functions for its members and guests. Castle Hill RSL is proud to support the community in offering a space for dining and entertainment.
Who Are We?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating high profile restaurants, cafés and events across Australia. The hospitality company’s prestigious portfolio includes iconic venues in Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless careers possibilities.
We want you!
We are looking for some fantastic, all-rounder Chef de Parties (CDPs) to work full-time in our dynamic BOH team–cooking. If you have experience working in fast paced cafés, restaurants, production and events environments, whilst delivering premium quality, we would love to hear from you. Pizza experience a bonus!
Do you have?
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a professional kitchen
- Prepared to work across multi outlets including restaurant service, productions, events and a la carte
- Able to work five days per week – Monday to Sunday
- Must have qualifications (Cert III) or trade experience equivalent
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication
- Exceptional grooming and pride in presentation
- Easy access to public transport for occasional early starts and late finishes
Then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please answer the questions on our careers page and upload your CV.