LOGISTICS SUPPORT PERSON | SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
The Sydney Opera House welcomes millions of visitors from all over the world every year. This world famous landmark on the beautiful Sydney Harbour hosts world-class performances, spectacular events and amazing dining experiences.
Trippas White Group has a proud history of providing boutique and exceptional hospitality services to guests in our iconic venues around Sydney.
We are seeking Logistics Support Person who will be part-responsible for the efficiency of the Logistics Department at the Sydney Opera House. This is a hands-on role which monitors the ordering and receiving of goods, organizing the storeroom and cleanliness of the venue. You will directly report to the Logistics Manager.
This is a casual role, with varied hours (25 - 38 hours per week) across 7 days.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regular manual handling - lifting and carrying goods at heavy weights.
- Restocking bars and back of house areas daily.
- Cleaning and tidying of storerooms.
- Accepting deliveries from the loading dock. Must have experience moving large pallets.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Preferably someone with previous cellar/warehousing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Disciplined and efficient worker.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and resolve problems efficiently
- Ability to work 5 days across a 7 day rotating roster
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions on our careers page.