HEAD CHEF | CASTLE HILL RSL
Castle Hill RSL is the premier hospitality venue in north-west Sydney. Catering for all of the community, the venue has a reputation for great food, memorable functions, and live music. Courtyard Restaurant is located within the Castle Hill RSL complex and is a popular destination for patrons and locals. The Courtyard Restaurant is a perfect place for a fabulous family meal, a piping hot roast or a quick meal on the run. The Restaurant offers an affordable variety of menu options to enjoy the freshest food and experience exceptional personalised service.
Who Are We?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating high profile restaurants, cafés and events across Australia. The hospitality company’s prestigious portfolio includes iconic venues in Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless careers possibilities.
We want you!
We are looking for an experienced Head Chef to manage and oversee the Restaurant operations and team. If you are passionate about your work and dedicated to improving procedures and standards through training and mentoring staff, look no further! Own your area and team as you strive for common goals: customer satisfaction and high quality dishes.
This role would be highly suited to a local Head Chef looking for more autonomy, input and responsibility.
Do you have?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a head Chef in a similar setting
- Prepared to work across multi outlets including restaurant service, productions, events and a la carte
- Able to work five days per week – Monday to Sunday
- Must have qualifications (Cert III) or trade experience equivalent
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication
- Exceptional grooming and pride in presentation
- Easy access to public transport for occasional early starts and late finishes
Then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please answer the questions on our careers page and upload your CV.