Event Supervisor (Casual)
The Scots College is a client of leading hospitality company Trippas White Group, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
The Scots College in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney provide an innovative and engaging curriculum through a range of activities both within and beyond the classroom. They have developed a sense of community and ownership within the school and also encourage parents to form a strong partnership. The school offers their students a canteen & café with service 5 days per week from breakfast through to afternoon tea during school terms as well as holding functions and special events throughout the year for the students, parents and supporters.
We are looking for a casual/ part time Event Supervisor to join our team. The Event Supervisor will be responsible for running social and school events held at Scots. This varied role will see you take complete administrative tasks e.g. invoicing and supervising various areas e.g. cafe, dining room. Ideally you will come from a similar background
Experience, knowledge and qualifications
- Ability to work across a 5 day roster – school term only
- Previous experience in a canteen, catering or corporate hospitality
- Liaise with Venue Manager and Head Chef regarding event operations, ordering, general admin
- Liaise with clients and address enquiries and requests in a timely manner
- Adaptable with demonstrated experience in working in a flexible, multi-skilled team environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Immaculate grooming and great communication skills, be a team player, positive and can do attitude
- Drivers Licence
- Valid RSA
- Complete a Working With Children check prior to being employed