PRODUCTION CHEF| CITY GARDEN CATERING |ROZELLE
Trippas White Group is now looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join our growing team. The role will be based at our Production kitchen in Rozelle which will be servicing multiple iconic Sydney venues.
You will be working within an energetic, friendly environment, with a dedicated Head Chef and team who are fun and treat each other like family. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy the fast paced environment the Trippas White Group has to offer.
We embrace a work/life balance and an organisation who offers true leadership and continuous learning. We are looking for an outstanding, dedicated, motivated person who has experience working in a busy kitchen environment who can deliver high quality, modern and seasonal food.
Do you have?
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a fast paced kitchen environment
- Must have qualifications or trade experience equivalent
- Ability to work 6am to 3pm on a rotating roster
- Experience in the preparation of large quantities of sandwiches, salads, platters and pre-made foods
- HACCP and sound Food Safety knowledge
- The ability to work under pressure in fast paced environments
- A professional and reliable team player with a strong work ethic
The location is close to public transport or street parking is available!
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
Then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions on our careers page – this is a full time position