EVENT SUPERVISOR | CASTLE HILL RSL
Castle Hill RSL is the premier hospitality venue in north-west Sydney. The venue delivers great food and memorable functions for its members and guests. Castle Hill RSL is proud to support the community in offering a space for dining and entertainment.
We are looking for an experienced Event Supervisor who is highly motivated and has a strong understanding of restaurants, functions and general operations. You are a professional who can work without direction in supporting the Venue Manager and Head Chef. You must be able to work with little to no supervision and enjoy flexible working hours including nights and weekends.
You will have a love for the hospitality industry, provide outstanding customer service and be a true professional. Your liaison skills with customers and clients will be outstanding and you will run a smooth show with outstanding results.
To ensure your success in this role you will have:
- A minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong, hands-on operational experience in a supervisory position
- Exposure to large scale events
- Manage functions including set up, execution and break down
- Create and revise room layouts for each event
- Propose ideas to improve the event execution, service and presentation
- Passionate with excellent knowledge of high quality food and service
- Motivation and innovation with the ability to lead by example
- Guest relations and exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills, time management and dedication
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Flexibility to work weekends
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions on our careers page.