MID-WEIGHT GRAPHIC DESIGNER | TRIPPAS WHITE GROUP
Be part of something big!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a mid-weight Graphic Designer to join a leading hospitality company that is responsible for some of the most iconic venues and event spaces across Australia. Trippas White Group operates restaurants, cafes, bars and event spaces from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Centennial Homestead, The Australian War Memorial and Sydney International Airport.
- Creativity and enthusiasm
- An all-rounder designer, manage projects across print, web and digital design.
- You will be collaborating with an internal Design and Marketing team on daily basis.
- You will be required to design and create finished artwork for restaurant & events graphics, digital banners, edms, menus and advertising collateral.
- Build relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare accurate and professional artwork files for production
- Understanding brand guidelines and able to adhere to them
- The confidence and resilience required to deal with a fast-paced working environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite V6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Minimum 4+ years experience in the industry
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion and interest in the hospitality and events industry
- Confident and able to hit the ground running
- Experience and understanding of print production
You will be dynamic, have a good work ethic and enjoy working in a social office. This is a great opportunity to grow and cement yourself as a valuable team member with the benefits of great company perks enjoying delicious food and entertainment.
To apply please send through your CV and portfolio for consideration. We are hiring immediately and look forward to speaking with you about this role in more detail today.