LOGISTICS SUPPORT PERSON | SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
The Sydney Opera House welcomes millions of visitors from all over the world every year. This world famous landmark on the beautiful Sydney Harbour hosts world-class performances, spectacular events and amazing dining experiences.
Trippas White Group has a proud history of providing boutique and exceptional hospitality services to guests in our iconic venues around Sydney. We are excited to be recruiting for the theatre bars and event spaces in the Sydney Opera House. We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced staff to join our expanding team.
We are seeking Logistics Support Person who will be part-responsible for the efficiency of the Logistics Department at the Sydney Opera House. This is a hands-on role which monitors the ordering and receiving of goods, organizing the storeroom and cleanliness of the venue. You will directly report to the Logistics Manager.
This is a casual role however you must be able to legally work around 38 hours per week over 5 days, starting at 8am.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regular manual handling - lifting and carrying goods at heavy weights.
- Restocking bars and back of house areas daily.
- Cleaning and tidying of storerooms.
- Accepting deliveries from the loading dock. Must have experience moving large pallets.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Preferably someone with previous cellar/warehousing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Disciplined and efficient worker.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and resolve problems efficiently
- Ability to work 5 days across a 7 day rotating roster
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions on our careers page.