Human Resources Administrator
Sydney - CBD
Be part of something big!
Responsible for iconic venues and event spaces across Australia, Trippas White Group operates from premium locations such as Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Tower, Centennial Parklands, Walsh Bay Kitchen, Avalon Beach and Sydney International Airport. Working for Trippas White Group opens up endless possibilities and opportunities for growth and development.
About the role
Based in our Head Office in the Sydney CBD, we are looking for someone who is interested in kick-starting their career in human resources or broadening their human resources experience. The hospitality sector is one of the most upbeat, fun and rewarding places to work! As HR administrator, you will gain exposure to all aspects of human resources across our 38 venues in Australia and work closely with the General Manager Human Resources and our HR/Payroll team.
Ideally you will have recently completed your degree in human resources or an equivalent area of study. You may have some experience in the hospitality business or perhaps working in an office environment. You enjoy constructive interactions with people and have an excellent proactive customer service approach. Your written and verbal skills will be very strong.
Reporting to the General Human Resources Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact in responding to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests and escalating as appropriate.
- Supporting the new starters’ processes including preparation of contracts, on-boarding and ensuring all appropriate documentation has been received and completed correctly.
- Supporting recruitment activity
- Organizing new starters with appropriate technology requirements e.g. user accounts
- Assisting with HR annual processes e.g. performance reviews
- Supporting the Payroll Team with administrative tasks related to new starters and terminations
- Assisting in WH&S administration
- Supporting the implementation of HR Projects and other additional HR tasks as required
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Recent tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business or a relevant field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an administrator rolewith exposure to HR functions would be a distinct advantage
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Be self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Experience working in the hospitality or service industry would be helpful
If interested, please apply today!