CHEF DE PARTIE | SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
The Sydney Opera House welcomes millions of visitors from all over the world every year. This world famous landmark on the beautiful Sydney Harbour hosts world-class performances, spectacular events and amazing dining experiences.
Trippas White Group has a proud history of providing boutique and exceptional hospitality services to guests in our iconic venues around Sydney. We are excited to be recruiting for the new theatre bars and event spaces in the Sydney Opera House. We are committed to providing excellent food and will be partnering with our Ambassador Chef – Karen Martini, who will work closely with our team to develop our dining and events menus. We are looking for skilled and enthusiastic staff to join our expanding team.
We are looking for our next star Chef de Partie to work in our fantastic kitchen team. If you have experience working in fast paced restaurants, functions and events environments, delivering premium quality, we would love to hear from you. You will be responsible for the service of high quality food, working across the restaurant, bars, functions and events throughout the year.
To be successful in this role
- Minimum 2+ years Chef de Partie experience
- Be flexible and able to work a rotating roster from Monday to Sunday
- True team player, respectful and supportive to staff
- Delivery of high standards in food quality and taste for events and a la carte service
- Chef qualifications or trade experience equivalent
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional grooming and pride in presentation
- Ability to mentor, lead and coach other team members
- You will be reliable, dedicated, willing to continue learning and passionate
- Adhere to all HACCAP standards
To apply for this role, please send your resume and fill out the questions on our careers page.