Chef | Singapore Lounge Melbourne
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group is a leading hospitality company, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens and Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
This exclusive catering contract is for a prestigious Business Class and First Class operation based at Melbourne International Airport.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a diverse range of corporate hospitality kitchens
- Delivering high quality food and service for the site
whilst following and enforcing food safety standards, policies and
- All food preparation and service whilst adhering to food presentation standards by TWG and Singapore airlines
- Have demonstrated high end catering and cooking experience.
- A good, working knowledge of different Asian cuisine.
- Ability to work a minimum of 3 – 5 days across a 7 day roster with variable start times.
- Flexible and willing attitude to be a team player
- Strong customer oriented service skills
- A passion and pride for great food!
- Experienced in corporate or hotel kitchen, fast pace and ready to jump in, hands on mindset and organising skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including grooming, presentation and professional communication towards the client and guests
Benefits and Culture
- Parking and airport security pass provided
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements