Head Chef | Singapore Lounge Melbourne
Be part of something big!
Trippas White Group is a leading hospitality company, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens and Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
The Role: Head Chef
This exclusive catering contract is for a prestigious Business Class and First Class operation based at Melbourne International Airport. Head chef will look after both production and the lounge kitchen, supporting line chefs with hands on approach.
- Delivering high quality food and service for the site
whilst following and enforcing food safety standards, policies and
- All food preparation whilst adhering to food presentation standards by TWG and Singapore airlines
- Maintaining clean, safe and hygienic work practices
- Planning of menus, keeping in mind budget, and availability of
seasonal ingredients and client requirement for buffet and a la carte service
- Overseeing the lounge and production kitchen operations
- Coordinating kitchen staff, as well as assisting them as required
- Supervising, training and development of the kitchen team
- A passion and pride for great food!
- Experienced in corporate or hotel kitchen, fast pace and ready to jump in, hands on mindset and organising skills
- Solid understanding of WH&S and Food Safety practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills including grooming, presentation and professional communication towards the client and guests
- Proven ability in kitchen operations, including rostering and other
- Ability to lead a diverse team and promote a positive team
- Computer literate including MS and other applications
Benefits and Culture:
- Competitive salary and flexible hours
- Parking and airport security pass provided
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements