VENUE SUPERVISOR | ROYAL PRINCE EDWARD YACHT CLUB | POINT PIPER
Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club
The Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club (RPEYC) is a private members' club located on Felix Bay, Point Piper on the southern shoreline of Sydney Harbour. The first floor of the Clubhouse consists of the Club Bar, full sized billiard table, a large lounge room and separate dining room with an unrivalled harbour view overlooking Shark Island. . The Dining Room is open for lunch Friday-Sunday with the bar opening 7 days a week. Members are permitted to host their own private functions at the Club, catered to their specific requirements across any day of the week, with Club approval.
We are excited to announce an opening to be a part of a growing team at the Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club. We are looking for a Supervisor to join our team. Reporting in to the Venue Manager, this person will be responsible for delivering and executing across the multi-faceted venue, with a view to becoming a capable 2IC. This role is initially a casual role with a view to permanent for the right candidate.
In this unique role you will lead your team on the floor, supervise the restaurant and event operations and general day to day tasks of the venue. You will also be responsible for providing a positive environment among the team.
To ensure your success in this role you will have:
• A minimum 1 years’ experience in a team leader or supervisor role in a restaurant environment
• Ability to work 3 days a week: predominately Friday through Sunday but this can be negotiated for the right person with potential option for alternating weekends off or one day per weekend off (and with opportunity for more hours dependent on weekly requirement)
• Passion for providing exceptional customer service and building relationships
• Excellent knowledge of food and beverage
• Motivation and innovation with the ability to lead by example
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a range of high end clientele
• Great time management and dedication
• High level of cleanliness and hygiene
• Clear communication skills, flexible, resilient and passionate
•A willingness to learn and develop and in return will be involved in introducing new concepts and events (some event planning can also be included if interested)
•Experience training staff members
• Current RSA Certificate is a must
In return we offer great working location and environment, daily staff meals, opportunity to learn and develop, connections across the whole of the TWG venue portfolio, staff discounts at all TWG venues (including Sydney Opera House and Sydney Tower).
Who are we?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating high profile restaurants, cafés and events across Australia. The company’s prestigious portfolio includes Infinity, Centennial Homestead Dining, Botanic House, and Portside – Sydney Opera House. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless career possibilities
*Due to location of the venue, personal transport is recommended however public transport is close by.